Salt 'n pepper....

Twenty-mumble years ago we used to belong to a hobby association that holds annual conventions. One of the perennial (albeit tangential) events was a contest for the "best truly tasteless S&P shakers" members had found during the previous year.

An example of reptile related might be something like...
1619093409737.png
... except that these are probably too cute to qualify as "truly tasteless."

Competition among the more serious collectors could get pretty intense (and truly tasteless :rolleyes:). I think they used to have a $20 cap on how much you could spend on entries (so things wouldn't get too nutz), but ICBW.

Twenty-mumble years ago we used to belong to a hobby association that holds annual conventions. One of the perennial (albeit tangential) events was a contest for the "best truly tasteless S&P shakers" members had found during the previous year.

An example of reptile related might be something like...
... except that these are probably too cute to qualify as "truly tasteless."

Competition among the more serious collectors could get pretty intense (and truly tasteless :rolleyes:). I think they used to have a $20 cap on how much you could spend on entries (so things wouldn't get too nutz), but ICBW.
Those are adorable! I would so have them on my dining room table...if I had a dining room table still.

Back
Top Bottom