Rex

cns2782

Here are some more pictures of my new Veiled. He finally Turned a color other than brown when I brought the camera out!

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpg
    IMG_1639.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1631.jpg
    IMG_1631.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 79
ive never seen one always stay brown like that, nor have i ever seen mine turn that color....

not that its bad cause i have no idea, but seems odd....

i know my anoles turn brown to absorb heat better, basically meaning they arent getting enouph heat, but anoles are completely different...

We've been raising veileds, and most of the males seem to go through an adolescent ugly brown stage. Brown when inside their cage, brown when outside the cage, brown when they see a female or another species. They grow out of it in a few months, but, boy, it's an ugly stage.

We've been raising veileds, and most of the males seem to go through an adolescent ugly brown stage. Brown when inside their cage, brown when outside the cage, brown when they see a female or another species. They grow out of it in a few months, but, boy, it's an ugly stage.

good info to know, figures i havent seen it before i have a female....

He has been more green when he was sleeping, and then he was green today when I pulled my camera out but when I opened the door he turned this color, but It was better than the last pics I got of him. He goes completely dull when he hunts. And right after his shower he has gotten some blue spots but not many.

Back
Top Bottom