Just a quick question, was wondering if anyone has used a reptile hammock for there cham and if they got along with it?, i know theyre not designed for chams but mine loves to lay about and i wanted to put one in his basking area by his branch?
Since one of my panthers lives in my classroom, one of my students bought him one last year. He never, ever touched it, but I left it in there so I didn't hurt my student's feelings. Actually, it was a pain because he usually ended up pooping on it
Hoj beat me to it - my beardies love their hammocks, but I've never tried one in a cham's cage. I do have wooden bird ladders in with my 2 panthers and they really seem to like crawling back and forth on them. In my female's cage (she's only about 5 months old), it's more horizontal than vertical and she lounges on it while basking
Just a quick question, was wondering if anyone has used a reptile hammock for there cham and if they got along with it?, i know theyre not designed for chams but mine loves to lay about and i wanted to put one in his basking area by his branch?