Repticon west palm beach

MCSEB

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I've been gone for a week. I don't want to bore you too much with my life but I flew back out to my hometown (Los Angeles) for 6 days to spend my birthday with my family out there. I just turned 19 on Sunday. I wanted to give you guys a quick update. I'm still alive lol. Reptar is doing great too! He just finished shedding last Friday and has some really nice colors. He has also grown a little too.

So I'm just wondering, is anybody on the forums going to attend Repticon this weekend in West Palm Beach? My friend and I are going to be there. This is going to be my first reptile show and I'm very excited. I might get myself a leopard gecko while I'm out there. Let me know if anybody here is going!

I'll be there! Draggin my husband too ;) Got the early admission tickets - 9am on Saturday. What time are you all going to be there?

I'll be there! Draggin my husband too ;) Got the early admission tickets - 9am on Saturday. What time are you all going to be there?

I'll be there by 12 or 1pm. I have to drive a couple hours and pick up my friend and then we'll be on the way!

Back
Top Bottom