reptibreeze tray 24x24 real size?

Yep, I have it and it fits nicely in my 2x2x4 Reptibreeze. I also have the biodude's cloth bag filled with soil/plants that sits on top of this tray. So long as mistings are not excessive, it's all worked pretty good for a year and a half now.

Yep, I have it and it fits nicely in my 2x2x4 Reptibreeze. I also have the biodude's cloth bag filled with soil/plants that sits on top of this tray. So long as mistings are not excessive, it's all worked pretty good for a year and a half now.
Sorry not understanding.

Yep, it is 23.25x23.25?

I am doing a custom cage.

Like I said, mine fits snug at the bottom (inside) of my 2x2x4 Reptibreeze so yes, it's dimensions are going to be slighly smaller than 24x24.

Thank you for your help. If anyone can help with the actual measurements of the tray, it would be appreciated

I guess I don't see how fitting inside the enclosure works. With droplets running down the sides, wouldn't some fall between the enclosure and the tray?

For a custom enclosure, have you considered finding a generic drain pan slightly larger than the enclosure, so the enclosure sits within it—preventing any leakage?

I guess I don't see how fitting inside the enclosure works. With droplets running down the sides, wouldn't some fall between the enclosure and the tray?

Very little water misses the soil, there's only an inch or two from the soil and screen. The pan's effectiveness is when the soil is over watered and bleeds through the bag and the pan catches it. But that's never a problem now that I've learned the optimal amount of misting. Once the plants were established and the bio dialed in, it's pretty much set it and forget it.

Thank you for your help. The cage will have two trays, one side to be easy to clean and help filter out the dying leaves and insects. It will then drain to a larger container where I don't have to worry about the outflow clogging. i know it is over kill, but that is why I am building it.

The problem is that the inner tray has to fit snug to stop feeders and other materials from getting past it. With out the real measurements, I am stuck.

Thank you for your help. The cage will have two trays, one side to be easy to clean and help filter out the dying leaves and insects. It will then drain to a larger container where I don't have to worry about the outflow clogging. i know it is over kill, but that is why I am building it.

The problem is that the inner tray has to fit snug to stop feeders and other materials from getting past it. With out the real measurements, I am stuck.
I just measured mine...it appears to be 23”.

Keep in mind that mine are inside my enclosures and can’t be removed to measure. I’d suggest taking your tape measure to a store that sells them.

At least one mfr. puts a screen bottom on the enclosure to satisfy both functions. Beneath the screen are support elements so you can put plant pots directly on the screen without damaging it.

I've seen other solutions as well on a perusal of the Enclosure Pictures threads and on google Images.

Just suggestions—it's up to you. There are always alternatives (If you can't build... the one you love, love the one you build). ;)

Back
Top Bottom