repashy superload vs bug burger

Just curious if anyone has used either of these gut load products and if so what are your thoughts? which is better?
Bug Burger is meant for maintaining the feeder insects on a safe diet that won’t kill them through calcium overdose while the Superload is meant for increasing calcium, vitamin A,D, and E within 24-48 hours before they’re fed to the reptile.

Yea im with Gry, they are apples and oranges. You can raise feeders on "just" bug burger, you cant do that with superload.

Also im part of the bug buger dry master race, but i do have repashy powders, so im unbiased :)

Bug Burger is meant for maintaining the feeder insects on a safe diet that won’t kill them through calcium overdose while the Superload is meant for increasing calcium, vitamin A,D, and E within 24-48 hours before they’re fed to the reptile.
Would this be used before every feeding or how frequent?

I'm looking for a food and gut load in one is there such a thing or are the two things to different from one another?
Not that I know of, the amount of calcium required to increase the calcium to phosphorus ratio in feeder insects to 1:1 before calcium dust is used will typically kill feeders in around 96 hours I believe? Some gut loading diets, like Mazuri Better Bug, kill mealworms within 24-48 hours which is why I use Repashy Superload instead when gut loading them.

Back
Top Bottom