Repashy superload and hornworms

PrincessSpaz

Established Member
Just got a shipment of hornworms for Spaz and all the food in the container is gone already (there are about 30 hornworms in the cup)
Can they eat the repashy superload that I give the crickets and dubia roaches or do they need something different?

Just got a shipment of hornworms for Spaz and all the food in the container is gone already (there are about 30 hornworms in the cup)
Can they eat the repashy superload that I give the crickets and dubia roaches or do they need something different?
I believe @MissSkittles has experience with breeding/feeding hornworms. From what I remember there is a chow recipe.

Repashy makes a hornworm food - Superhorn, which is what I use. Mixes up with water just like bug burger.
I ordered some from repashy about an hour ago(pet store didn't have anything for hornworms) what can I feed them while I'm waiting on the hornworm food?
Would they be ok with water gel until the food gets here? They're not big enough to feed Spaz yet so I've got a little bit of time to get them gutloaded before giving any to her

I ordered some from repashy about an hour ago(pet store didn't have anything for hornworms) what can I feed them while I'm waiting on the hornworm food?
Would they be ok with water gel until the food gets here? They're not big enough to feed Spaz yet so I've got a little bit of time to get them gutloaded before giving any to her
I’m not certain, but I think you could try giving them soft shredded carrot for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom