Rapashy Super Pig?

Rex Roosa

What are thoughts out there in the community regarding Repashy Super Pig supplement for enhancing chameleon color? Positives… negatives…

Attachments

• 66B2D8E4-1CB1-4436-AC0B-D33F0868C086.jpeg
    66B2D8E4-1CB1-4436-AC0B-D33F0868C086.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 49
Personally I wouldn’t. Practicing good husbandry per the accepted standards is the best way that I know of to keep your chameleon looking and feeling it’s best.

For those who may wish to respond, here are the ingredients/info.

INFORMATION: Contains a “broad spectrum” of Carotenoids including, but not limited to: Astaxanthin, Capsanthin, Capsorubin, Beta-Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Beta Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Neoaxanthin, Cucurbitaxanthin, Violaxanthin, Lutein, Echineone, Canthaxanthin and Lycopene.

INGREDIENTS: Calendula Flower, Pfaffia Yeast, Paprika, Marigold Flower, Algae Meal (Chlorella), RoseHips, Hibiscus Flower, Turmeric.

Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 6%, Crude Fat min. 1%, Crude Fiber max. 10%, Moisture max. 8%, Ash max. 8%.

probably wouldn’t hurt, but probably not worth the money either. I doubt it has much/any effect on the color of a chameleon, but would add some nutritional variety if you weren’t gutloading well.

The concept sounds nice, but will it be safe for his health? I recommend consulting with your vet first. I would personally not risk it.

Repashy Ca+ LoD has some of this already so I wouldn't double down with both products. I wouldn't use it frequently or in large doses like any other multi supplement..

The reason I ask about use in females is because there has been some gular edema in female panthers mentioned here that were fed insects gut loaded with Repashy products and supplemented at the same time.

I give all my adult chams superpig dusted crickets once or twice a month, I dust with calcium noD every feeding, minerall outdoor noD once a week and repashy calcium plus loD twice a month

Back
Top Bottom