Questions about Dubia roaches

My experience with Dubias are ... they are roaches ;) very hard to kill. Crickets on the otherhand, I can't buy a large volume because I just can't keep them alive, much more needy than Dubias.

Right now it seems my area's Petsmarts/Petcos are all out of circkets and superworms. I have a good surplus of Dubias and guess what...my cham is now eating them like crickets! :D

My experience with Dubias are ... they are roaches ;) very hard to kill. Crickets on the otherhand, I can't buy a large volume because I just can't keep them alive, much more needy than Dubias.

Right now it seems my area's Petsmarts/Petcos are all out of circkets and superworms. I have a good surplus of Dubias and guess what...my cham is now eating them like crickets! :D

You can't keep crickets alive cause you're buying from petco/petsmart. Buy banded from ghanns especially(cost more upfront, but you'll save because they don't die!), but really any banded online are a huge improvement.

So I’m just wondering how easy these roaches are to take care of because I know they are better than crickets and I want to try than for my cham so I’m just wondering can they fly or jump and do they breed very easily because I don’t want to breed them I just want to buy them and feed them to my cham lol
So if anyone can help me that would be great also I have just a normal little bug cage thingy so I don’t know if they would escape that easily or if they frequently escape.

I tried for my wee man, who sadly passed away today. He never got into them. I saw him eating one maybe two. Regards looking after them, I never once seen them eating! Tried banana and red runner roaches, not a bit of interest!

I tried for my wee man, who sadly passed away today. He never got into them. I saw him eating one maybe two. Regards looking after them, I never once seen them eating! Tried banana and red runner roaches, not a bit of interest!
really? where did you get the banana roaches? i'm having trouble finding them in uk

Back
Top Bottom