Pregnant Jackson

JacksonMama

Hi everyone!
i have had my female Jackson for about 1 year, it’s her and a male in a large enclosure. 2 days ago I found 1 still born and 1 baby chameleon already broken out of the sac but dried up shortly after. That day I checked them in the morning, and I came back at night and found that. Now my female has been acting weird staying in one place a lot. She still looks larger than usual. Could she possibly still be pregnant?

Hi everyone!
i have had my female Jackson for about 1 year, it’s her and a male in a large enclosure. 2 days ago I found 1 still born and 1 baby chameleon already broken out of the sac but dried up shortly after. That day I checked them in the morning, and I came back at night and found that. Now my female has been acting weird staying in one place a lot. She still looks larger than usual. Could she possibly still be pregnant?

Attachments

• 85A99109-9E57-41C7-BF16-BDC998ED7FE5.jpeg
    85A99109-9E57-41C7-BF16-BDC998ED7FE5.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 110
There may have been more babies. The males will treat babies just like crickets. Males and females should not be housed together for this and other reasons.
The female may not eat up to 48 hours after birth possibly less but she should be drinking. They can have birthing problems similar to egg binding and ruptured yolk sacks.

Back
Top Bottom