possibly rehoming baby jacksons

caroline?

Avid Member
hey everyone ive been thinking a lot about taking care of baby chameleons again and about how much money it takes to raise them, I don't have a job and i already have 2 chams to care for, I love them so much but im not sure if i can take care of cleos babies if she has more. i bought her when she was pregnant and she had 32 babies within 5 days of me having her. I'm pretty sure she's having another clutch so im trying to get a job asap but if I don't i'm probably unable to care for them, also I don't have much time to because im back in school. so I'm wondering if any of you are willing to take the babies once she has them, im located near Dallas Tx.
I had pretty good success with the last babies, I sadly lost two Cleo ate one while she was giving birth and one fell from the top. I think I will keep them if i find a job but in the meantime it would be great to have a backup plan, if anyone lives near me and has previous experience with babies I would really appreciate if you talked to me.
thank you everyone, have a good day.

hey everyone ive been thinking a lot about taking care of baby chameleons again and about how much money it takes to raise them, I don't have a job and i already have 2 chams to care for, I love them so much but im not sure if i can take care of cleos babies if she has more. i bought her when she was pregnant and she had 32 babies within 5 days of me having her. I'm pretty sure she's having another clutch so im trying to get a job asap but if I don't i'm probably unable to care for them, also I don't have much time to because im back in school. so I'm wondering if any of you are willing to take the babies once she has them, im located near Dallas Tx.
I had pretty good success with the last babies, I sadly lost two Cleo ate one while she was giving birth and one fell from the top. I think I will keep them if i find a job but in the meantime it would be great to have a backup plan, if anyone lives near me and has previous experience with babies I would really appreciate if you talked to me.
thank you everyone, have a good day.
I'm in Houston...

that's only 3 hours away! have you had babies before?
I would drive down with them if you are serious. I don't know when she'll them but she's getting so big it's crazy!

Back
Top Bottom