poor thing

well i downvoted about 90% of those idiotic comments...i didn't actually comment myself but the kid seems young and immature...like he tried putting music cuz it looks like he's dancing? also speculating that he's "pretty sure he's just scratching" (chameleons aren't dogs u imbecile!!!) or "trying to mate with the branch"...ughhh

Although they will rub their vents against branches to get rid of sperm plugs, so the "mating" with the branch thing is legitimate. I just don't think it's right in this case.

At least he looks good. I left a comment to come here so I'm hoping he'll take that advice and fix his supplements because the veiled looks good so far. He's still in time to fix everything.

Because most people do not know what MBD is. I would never have known if I did not join this forum.

I did know about MBD because I kept gliders before chameleons and they can suffer from MBD too, if their diet has the wrong calcium/phosphorous ratio. It helped because I had at least some idea of what I was getting into when I got my first chameleon, although the diet is obviously very different to that of a glider.

Wow. I feel so sorry for the little guy :( maybe he broke his leg? I don't know I'm just guessing; I've never seen a cham with a broken leg so...

Back
Top Bottom