Pleaseee Help

It's good that you're getting things fixed up for your chameleon...but it's important to deal with the mouth and eye issues first IMHO. They can progress quickly. Are you taking it to a vet? Sorry to be so short about this.

You said..."His grip seems weaker today than first 2 days . He kinda just sat on my hand and didn't move :( . He was also doing some screen climbing and exploring but none at all today. Just sitting in 1 spot on branch with left eye closed (squint open here and there)"...
And..."So I just took him out to check grip and his mouth (grip isn't too bad) but seems weaker than the first 2 days . After he was on my hand he's very lethargic and doesn't wanna do anything.. kinda just rests head on hand. I managed to get his mouth open a look and I didn't see any pink or red ? Almost like a clear or paler color but nothing that looked alarming at all . He devoured food the first 2 days but deff doesn't want any food today .. I've tried feww times and he just kinda looks at the bug for a split second and doesn't care"...this all sounds like he's already declining because of the eye and mouth issues. Hope you can get the issues solved!
You arent being short but that's what I made this post about was seeing if anyone knew what was going on with him etc . The eyes issue I don't think is just his left eye because now his left is open and right is closed. Also the mouth thing I have no clue what that's from . Someone mentioned maybe mouth rot but inside of his mouth looks fine. Kammerflage just got back to me a little bit ago also so I've been talking with them .
I highly recommend you take him to Dr. Bruce in Orlando. There’s a vet in Tampa that see chameleons but IMO she’s not as good as Dr. Bruce.
https://myavho.com/
Thank your for the advice ! I really wish I lived closer to Orlando because that's 2 n half hours from me but I will see what I can do because I'm deff worried about him.

(Edit) The vet in Orlando is actually an hour n half from me . Will be calling Dr Bruce tomorrow

You arent being short but that's what I made this post about was seeing if anyone knew what was going on with him etc . The eyes issue I don't think is just his left eye because now his left is open and right is closed. Also the mouth thing I have no clue what that's from . Someone mentioned maybe mouth rot but inside of his mouth looks fine. Kammerflage just got back to me a little bit ago also so I've been talking with them .

Thank your for the advice ! I really wish I lived closer to Orlando because that's 2 n half hours from me but I will see what I can do because I'm deff worried about him.

(Edit) The vet in Orlando is actually an hour n half from me . Will be calling Dr Bruce tomorrow

Not many vets have chameleon knowledge and often you have to drive a ways to get to a good one.

Go to the vet that was recommended. You want someone that knows Chams. Get him in ASAP for the mouth. Infection issues cause decline rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom