Please forgive me misting

hzliedmond

Established Member
Hello I'm super confused about misting and uri . Forget fogger lol at 7 30 the lights turned off the and the temp was 82 here in cali at night even we had the ac on so its 7 39 pm and the is 81 and Humidity is 41 do I wait for the temp to drop more? I have a fan blowing from far away too or is it okay to mist? I'm super sorry for my dumb question

Hello I'm super confused about misting and uri . Forget fogger lol at 7 30 the lights turned off the and the temp was 82 here in cali at night even we had the ac on so its 7 39 pm and the is 81 and Humidity is 41 do I wait for the temp to drop more? I have a fan blowing from far away too or is it okay to mist? I'm super sorry for my dumb question
Hey there it’s not a dumb question at all! I would wait until your temp drops more before I misted. I would say low 70s ☺️

If the lights are off you are probably ok , the misting will drop the temp a bit too. The biggest problem is it being that hot and lights on
@MissSkittles @elizaann2 are either of you on here right now? Wouldn’t it be ok to mist even with it being 80 if the lights are out? I don’t have problems with super high temps so now I’m second guessing myself

Regardless of temps, we have to provide some source of drinking water. You need to mist at least twice a day and for a good 2 minutes so your cham has drinking water. You don’t want to mist more than 2-3 times a day. Give plenty of time for everything to dry out and it’s really important to have very good ventilation - preferably most or all screen if you are in a hot and humid are? No fogging at all unless your temps at night are below 68-70.

Regardless of temps, we have to provide some source of drinking water. You need to mist at least twice a day and for a good 2 minutes so your cham has drinking water. You don’t want to mist more than 2-3 times a day. Give plenty of time for everything to dry out and it’s really important to have very good ventilation - preferably most or all screen if you are in a hot and humid are? No fogging at all unless your temps at night are below 68-70.
Sounds good its open ventilation and from the corner of the room I have a fan on its been super hot here in cali thank u for ur help!

Back
Top Bottom