Plants

Gloriawood

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I have a couple pathos for my veiled’s enclosure. I need more plants, however in my area it is super hard to find anything from the list I was shown here. I was wondering if anyone knows of any veiled safe plants that are not on this list?

Attachments

• IMG_8085.png
    IMG_8085.png
    599.3 KB · Views: 75
Have you tried home improvement stores that have a garden center or even a Walmart ?
There are none in my area. I live in the middle of nowhere 😂 we have a very small Walmart but it isn’t even a super center. The pathos I got, I got out of town.

Most home improvement and hardware stores sell some plants, especially as summer is approaching. I’ve even found some at Ace hardware before. Another place to check is florists. You could even ask if they are able to order various plants for you. I think they do have some sort of chemical on the plant leaves though so make sure to ask about that and if they can get the plant without that. I’ve ordered plants off Etsy and those are comically tiny - one good bite from a veiled and no more plant.

Most home improvement and hardware stores sell some plants, especially as summer is approaching. I’ve even found some at Ace hardware before. Another place to check is florists. You could even ask if they are able to order various plants for you. I think they do have some sort of chemical on the plant leaves though so make sure to ask about that and if they can get the plant without that. I’ve ordered plants off Etsy and those are comically tiny - one good bite from a veiled and no more plant.
I’m just gonna have to order some or make a trip I suppose. I’ll keep an eye out here, but we don’t have any home improvement stores and our Walmart is sooooo tiny. The garden center there typically only has vegetable plants. The pathos I got I purchased at a store about 2 hours away 😅

Back
Top Bottom