Pictures of Luie

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I was just looking through my Luie pics and thought these were cute of him drinking some water and thought I'd share. He is the sweetest little man and I love him soooooo much. Jann

Last edited:
Yes, he sure is a nice looking dude. He looks all happy and mellow unlike most pics of veileds I see. You must have the magic touch:D

is that a way i could give water to my cham. ive done it before and its much easier to give him water that way for me and him. i could just mist his cage to give him humidity still. right?

Yes, he sure is a nice looking dude. He looks all happy and mellow unlike most pics of veileds I see. You must have the magic touch:D

Thanks! Luie is just the sweetest, nicest, friendliest veiled ever. All I do it just take the best care of him that I possibably can and love him.

is that a way i could give water to my cham. ive done it before and its much easier to give him water that way for me and him. i could just mist his cage to give him humidity still. right?

Yes, you could give your chams water with a dropper. My daughter waters hers with a baster but you have to be careful to just give them a little drop at the time and also be careful not to get it up their nose. Luie will also drink from his dripper and when I'm misting him. I just like to see him drink from the dropper and know that he's hydrated.

Isn't it fun having "nice" Veileds! Leon is just a pleaure to have around-like Luie is I imagine. He is always watching for me from his cage, and always happy to handfeed and come out to explore!

Isn't it fun having "nice" Veileds! Leon is just a pleaure to have around-like Luie is I imagine. He is always watching for me from his cage, and always happy to handfeed and come out to explore!

Yes, Luie is a pleasure. I so enjoy taking care of him and Camille. Is your female veiled friendly, too?

Back
Top Bottom