Pictures for my Veiled information site

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
Aside from articles that have not yet been posted, the absence of images is the major weak link on this site so far.
I would welcome any contributions here.
I need pictures, charts, drawings, etc for several of the articles.
If you would like to offer any material please send it in the form of an attachment to my e-mail address: [email protected]
Full credit will be given on the site.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me here. We have limited subject matter (only Kitty!) and as much as he is the mascot of this project, it would be nice to have some other representation.

http://raisingkittytheveiledchameleon.blogspot.com/

-Brad

if you would like picture of scooter's dead backen when he was really sick i can get you some. Just let me know. It may be good info for someone who is freekin out cuz their cam wont move the back end.

Thanks!

I'm not sure what pictures I will use for the parasite/ vet/ health article.
Once it is submitted to me I'll have a better idea. I really appreciate your offering scooter as an example and I'll let you know.

-Brad

Brad, it seems like you have alot of pictures of your veiled growing up. What you should do is have a picture that indicates it's different sizes through it's life. So everyone can see how fast a chameleon grows. i wanted to determine the size of my chameleons to other chams at their ages a while back ago, and i looked at your photo gallery cause you had several pictures at their current ages. I think that would be neat. I know it wouldn't be exact cause they grow at different rates, but it would be a good generalization of growth.

Thanks!

I'm not sure what pictures I will use for the parasite/ vet/ health article.
Once it is submitted to me I'll have a better idea. I really appreciate your offering scooter as an example and I'll let you know.

-Brad

the backend was caused from pain from a severe impaction, which was caused by a pretty hefty case of cocciddia. just let me know.

Brad your site is amazing!! What a great place to go to learn thanks for taking the time to do it i know it will help a lot of people. If there are any spacific pics you need let me know i have a 3 month old female veild i have quite a few pics on here if you want to use any let me know and i can email them to you:D You have been a great help to me and if i can return the favor just let me know:D

Back
Top Bottom