Picture of Twitch

Vince

Just been working on this picture of Twitch. How you guys like it so far.

Attachments

• Radial-blur-twitch-black.jpg
    Radial-blur-twitch-black.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 173
LOL i like the energy drink idea. Maybe i could turn this into a funny add.. This picture was a result of me trying to learn how to use adobe photoshop. (need a class for this program):)

Yea Ive had my program for 2 months..havent touched it..too scared it will outwit me.

Its just a matter of getting on there and messing around with things. I started by opening a picture of twitch and clicking buttons:D Just to see what they do.
Something that worked well for me was downloading tutorials off line teaching step by step how to do different things. This method seemed to help me way more than reading the manual.:)

quick question, he looks like your not typical jacksonii xantholophus... is he an actual jacksoni jacksonii

quick question, he looks like your not typical jacksonii xantholophus... is he an actual jacksoni jacksonii

I wish i could tell you. I bought his mom from a pet store, a few months later she gave birth, and gave me this guy and several others.:) At the pet store they had her labeled as a Jacksonii xantholophus.

Ive always thought he had a bit much yellow for a xantholophus, but i dont know who his dad is. Ive always figured he was just a brighter guy. Also, inbreed has ran through my mind as well. I have read that inbreed can enhance colors but weakens the genes.

Is it possible for a Jacksonii Xantholophus to mate with a Jacksoni Jacksonii? I guess this could be the case. I dont think he is a pure Jacksoni Jacksonii because they have a lot more yellows for the most part, dont they?

Back
Top Bottom