Pics of dusted feeders

My problem with the reptical shaker is the extraa suppliment pours out into the cage with the crickets.

There appears to be a Mardel Cricket shaker, but i can I can only find it with overnight shipping so it gets expensive.

Anyone have an idea to stop that loss of suppliment into the cage?

I dont pour mine in I just let them jump/climb onto the screen. I get a little bit if there is a straggler I need to shake out, but for the most part the crickets eagerly climb out.

They won't jump out fast enough before my black soldier flies get out :)

I'm really interested in the Mardel version.

Anyone have it, or know where to order and not pay 39 shipping for a 5 dollar item?

My problem with the reptical shaker is the extraa suppliment pours out into the cage with the crickets.

There appears to be a Mardel Cricket shaker, but i can I can only find it with overnight shipping so it gets expensive.

I don’t pour into the feeder cup from the shaker. I shake the excess down then pour into a separate cup then pour over into my feeder cup. I have never had an issue with much extra but I also don’t have more then a 1/2 tablespoon of supplement in the container.

I just stopped putting so much supplement. I just do a tiny bit in the cup, put the lid on and shake it and they get a nice coating. I'm talking about a tinnnny amount of powder in the cup goes a longgg way

Back
Top Bottom