Photo Contest Fail! Mods help!

stevenelvin

Hey, I kind of messed up on entering the photo contest.
While I was reading the rules, the 'only 1 entry per person' rule kind of flew right by me... I thought you could enter as many pics as you wanted.

So what I'm asking you guys to do is to please remove all of my entries except for the picture titled 'Haze 2' if you can.

Sorry for wasting your time :eek:

Boy oh boy do i feel smart....

As a moderator I can't delete them only an admin. Maybe Brad needs to up my powers once and for all. ;)

You should be able to delete the photos yourself. Click the photo you want to delete and in the upper right hand corner of that page is an 'image tools' pull down menu. There should be an option to outright delete the photo in that menu. (There is for me but I have more options on the board than you do.) If it is not there, go to edit image in that menu and a few page will open and it will ask if you want to delete the picture.

Worse case scenario Brad will delete the unwanted extra ones before the voting starts.

If there is anything else, let me know.

Cheers,
T

You can delete your own images by using the 'image tools' button. This button is viewable on the right side of the page when viewing a gallery photo.

I thought the worst case would be you getting banned FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER for trying to cheat in the contest!! :D And then Brad will call the FBI, and will put your house under a dozen of microphones and i should definately go to bed instead of typing crap! :p

Alright, good night! :D

... the worst case would be you getting banned FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER for trying to cheat in the contest!! :D And then Brad will call the FBI, and will put your house under a dozen of microphones...

Brad, the boy knows too much. Abort the mission and take evasive action.

Hahahahah :D

I didn't know that you are mentally disturbed like me Tracey! :p

EDIT: Congratulations and welcome to the 1000 posts club Tracey! ;)

Back
Top Bottom