Parson's chameleon....

@kinyonga how do you find all of these interesting articles? Is it personal interest, or do you cross them for work? Either way, thank you for sharing! You are a wealth of information!

@kinyonga how do you find all of these interesting articles? Is it personal interest, or do you cross them for work? Either way, thank you for sharing! You are a wealth of information!

I don't really work.

There are a number of studies I'm involved in both for myself and with others, so as I'm searching trying to learn more about things related to them, I "trip" over interesting articles on other topics....they show up in the strangest places in searches!

I also do it for personal interest...to learn more about chameleons and other reptiles.

I'm always glad to post them here in case they might be of interest to others too. I'm glad you enjoy them!

Next time I find one in a really strange search, I'll try to remember to tell you what I was really searching for! :)

I don't really work.
SHHHHHHHH!!! :ROFLMAO:

Heavily para-edited... :rolleyes:
...as I'm searching trying to learn more about things... I "trip" over interesting articles on other topics....they show up in the strangest places in searches!
That's my secret too! :LOL:

I also do it for personal interest...to learn more about chameleons and other reptiles.
(y)(y) Ditto Ditto
I can start a simple search, and wind up with 10+ tabs open, and get so sidetracked following "leads" that I've forgotten what I was searching in the first place. "What a looooong, strange trip it's been."

Kind of like some threads on this forum... :ROFLMAO:

That's not right. Not even close on the lifespan, 4 years... mine is practically that old already. Theres been people with them for 15 years+. Lord petr claims they can live over 20 years
When they first started coming in from the wild, believe me many of them died that young. They were in horrible condition when they arrived. Thank goodness we learned enough to increase their chances.

Back
Top Bottom