Parsons chameleon tips, tricks, and experience wanted!!

Kaibug123

I’m thinking of getting Parsons chameleon to add to my group of tree dragons. I want to wait at least a year in order to build a proper enclosure and gather as much info as possible. I was wondering if any parsons owners on the forums would like to share their experience, tips and maybe some photos of parsons.

I would reconsider keeping Calumma parsonii parsonii in the same terrariums with other species of reptiles.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I never said I was going to keep parsons in the same terrarium as another reptile? When I said group of tree dragons I mean the veiled and panther that I own which also have there own separate enclosures, sorry for wording my post so terrribly.

I’m thinking of getting Parsons chameleon to add to my group of tree dragons. I want to wait at least a year in order to build a proper enclosure and gather as much info as possible. I was wondering if any parsons owners on the forums would like to share their experience, tips and maybe some photos of parsons.

I never said I was going to keep parsons in the same terrarium as another reptile? When I said group of tree dragons I mean the veiled and panther that I own which also have there own separate enclosures, sorry for wording my post so terrribly.
Okay. The above wording sounded as though you were going to try to keep Calumma parsonii parsonii with other reptiles.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom