parsonii pregnacy

mikee51

hallo how long does parsonii goes pregnant,are there any difference between yellow lips and orange eyes in time being pregnant?
and do you guys have any tips about laying site.
and how do yu see difference between yellow lips female and orang eye female?
cheers mike

i know some other parsonii breeders will be able to give you alot more info but from my understanding the yellow lips and orange eyes have little to no difference in pregnancy and parsonii pregnancy is extremely long (or is it incubation :confused:)

It will be 4-5 months before the female lays the eggs.
You need a large plastic tote filled with clean slightly damp soil (at least a foot deep) and there should be a few small ficus planted in it. Obviously its heavy so take the precautions. Keep it in her cage and let her become familiar with it. And make sure she is super hydrated during this whole time.

Mikee; the eye turrets of the yellow lip female should generally be the same color as her body or green. The other has gold or even yellowish eye turrets.

female recover

hallo ya all
i will just tell that my parsonii female is recover superb.she is now eating like normal and is shedding.guess if i have been worried(phew).i only have 4 eggs left that looks ok.
mike

wow that is great news, can you tell us about the process.

what composed the laying site. how many eggs. did you mate her?

im so glad to hear she seems to be recovering after laying, i can imagine how worried you mustve gotten

hi there

about morph status after my female dropped her eggs she has become more lighter,sort of light blue otherwise they are more greener.just an observation.
mike

Hi Mike,

Late repsonse:

Yellowlips females have green eyes,orange eye females have yellow/orange eyes. The yellowgiant females are browngreen and bigger.

I've heard the pregnancy is around 6 months

Back
Top Bottom