parsonii looking healthy

Oh WOW! Congrats :D Can I come visit when it's older if it isn't scared? Can I pet it?:) Nice one mate, so cool.

they really are amazing, im just so used to panthers that walk over to get there food and drink but these just dont react to anything, just nice to here of other keepers if he/she (i think he) is looking healthy

Here are my growth development data on 5 juvenile Calumma parsonii for comparison.

634924824432458995.jpg

Here are my growth development data on 5 juvenile Calumma parsonii for comparison.

634924824432458995.jpg

thats a helpful chart, ive not weighted him/her to be honest as i dont waant to be handleing the cham but tomorrow i will check the weight, i would think its around 30 grams or more

My first impression is that he looks very healthy:)
Normal color and eyes look perfect(well hydrated)
Good luck with him;)

thankyou. do work with these to? just wondering as im hoping to be having some of the t laterispinis threw julian if he isnt collecting them in tax bill week

thankyou. do work with these to? just wondering as im hoping to be having some of the t laterispinis threw julian if he isnt collecting them in tax bill week

If you bought them from Julian some weeks ago than they came from me;)
I sold him a few parsons and some minors.
I think he will pick the laterispinis up near end of the month(they look fantastic,you will be very glad to see them:)

Yes it's one of yours then, jurgen was it? Well as you can see I'm doing my best and I'm hoping to have some I will no by next week once I get my tax bill

Your parsons is beautiful, I love the color. I hope it does well with you. It is nice to be able to talk to the person who produced yours isn't it?

Your parsons is beautiful, I love the color. I hope it does well with you. It is nice to be able to talk to the person who produced yours isn't it?

Thank you and yes it's a big help as he kept him for the first six months of it life so he would notice a dip in health but I was lucky enought to get a healthy animal

Some of the people who have been breeding these for a long time and do have a good understanding of them can sex these mostly right unlike the rest of us norms but yes it could turn out to be incorrect

Back
Top Bottom