Parsonii goodness.

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
One of my Yellow Giant babies.
064297C4-4A7F-4CD3-A7B4-AD295F0E4273.jpeg

Do you have a link for their progress, eggs, hatching etc..... Thanks!
Congrats on your success. Also- do you know a Parsons breeder from Carlsbad CA area..
It has been many years and I forgot his info.
Thanks!

Do you have a link for their progress, eggs, hatching etc..... Thanks!
Congrats on your success. Also- do you know a Parsons breeder from Carlsbad CA area..
It has been many years and I forgot his info.
Thanks!
Thank you! I post on FB and Instagram as Primo Chameleons. I don’t know of anyone in Carlsbad that has produced Parson’s. The list of current successful breeders is very short.

I will have to go search.. He had like 8 pair and I have seen him selling all kinds of insects at reptile shows (about 5 years ago).. DANG for bad memory.
I am not looking but what do babies go for these days, and sure there is a waiting list.
I missed out many years ago when wilds were about 60 bucks..
Great job!

I will have to go search.. He had like 8 pair and I have seen him selling all kinds of insects at reptile shows (about 5 years ago).. DANG for bad memory.
I am not looking but what do babies go for these days, and sure there is a waiting list.
I missed out many years ago when wilds were about 60 bucks..
Great job!
I know who you are talking about now. It was Steve Simms. As far I I know he never produced babies at least that I ever saw. These YG’s are $2000 A little more than $60 😊

Steve Simms---- Yep! That is him and he just told me he had adults and never said anything about breeding. My interests at the time were insects but he did love his Parsons...
Thanks for your great memory. (y)

Darn! Now I will have to start using facebook. Your pics are truly spectacular and also your gecko--- Don't like leaving the oddball critter out. (y)
Thanks again! Time to get to the critters..

Last question are all your potential eggs spoken for?
Thank you, My current clutch of YG babies is close to 2/3 sold so far. I don’t take deposits until babies are hatched and well started. I have a clutch of YG’s incubating as well as two clutches of OE’s among other things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom