Panther shed time....

jchuseth

hi curious to know long about, would it be for a 1yr old panther take to shed its skin ??? ( 2days??? 3???...) mine started yesterday thats all and it's first time he shed since i got him (1 week). bit worried as its coming off in tiny bits, cham seem ok :confused:

hi curious to know long about, would it be for a 1yr old panther take to shed its skin ??? ( 2days??? 3???...) mine started yesterday thats all and it's first time he shed since i got him (1 week). bit worried as its coming off in tiny bits, cham seem ok :confused:

Keep spraying him to ensure humidty levels are high. If you keep the humidty up a panther should shed pretty quickly. My panther is about 7 months old and he'll shed in about 4 hours sometimes less but im not sure how this changes when they're older. My main concern would be getting the skin off his eyes and tip of his tail so keep spraying him and the leaves around him and remember, dont pull at any of the skin, it will come off when its time.

yea my panther shed in about a day. like he started in the middle of the day so it took til the morning when his lights when on. he just shed. and his colors got sooo much brighter. he looks amazing. hope ur panther shed goes well :)

Back
Top Bottom