Panther Search Help

parnold

Hello all,

I'm searching for a male panther chameleon in the midwest. I have had no luck with local breeders (non responsive or no males) or shops (same issue as breeders) and I was wondering, do I stay the course with local breeders/shops until I find one or do I buy from an online breeder? If I go online, who can I rely on for a healthy chameleon and good service? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you all!

When I first started looking for a cham I was so shocked to find out they can be shipped. Lol. But I used this site to find a reputable breeder ( @Acham on here ) and I got an ambanja boy in great condition! He's beautiful and in perfect health. 😀

I would be careful shipping a cham right now, as delays are everywhere in the postal services. I ordered fish with 2 day shipping and took over a week with no delays reported. Just something to think about. What locale do you want to get? Make sure whatever breeder you get him/her from (not any pet stores) is good and reputable and has healthy chams with clean lines (no inbreeding/line-breeding)! Your cham shouldn’t be sold to you at less than 3 months old, either. I agree with everything @Beman said, too! Do your research on them and look at breeders on here or who sponsor us on here!

I would be careful shipping a cham right now, as delays are everywhere in the postal services. I ordered fish with 2 day shipping and took over a week with no delays reported. Just something to think about. What locale do you want to get? Make sure whatever breeder you get him/her from (not any pet stores) is good and reputable and has healthy chams with clean lines (no inbreeding/line-breeding)! Your cham shouldn’t be sold to you at less than 3 months old, either. I agree with everything @Beman said, too! Do your research on them and look at breeders on here or who sponsor us on here!
That mustve been a nightmare! I ordered some dubias which were delayed as well. I hope they make it. Lol

**Also, weather for shipping too. A lot of breeders won't ship if weather conditions are too cold or bad. Could possibly mean waiting a little longer for a cham.

That mustve been a nightmare! I ordered some dubias which were delayed as well. I hope they make it. Lol

**Also, weather for shipping too. A lot of breeders won't ship if weather conditions are too cold or bad. Could possibly mean waiting a little longer for a cham.
Dubias are much hardier than the fish (that all arrived dead) I ordered, don’t worry! Good call with the weather forecast, too!

Back
Top Bottom