Panther Chameleon... Male or Female?

tervol86

hey there i have bought a panther chameleon im not sure of the age it seems quite young still, im wondering if its male or female or if its too early to tell. ive been told its very difficult to tell until they mature. if anyone has an opinion let me know . pics are attached!

Attachments

• boulder1.jpg
    boulder1.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 150
  • boulder2.jpg
    boulder2.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 139
  • boulder3.jpg
    boulder3.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 234
  • boulder4.jpg
    boulder4.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 149
  • boulder5.jpg
    boulder5.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 152
He is 150% male. The tail bulge and typical male gray color (plus some slight mature colors coming in) confirm it.

i appreciate your input, i like confident answers! i was second guessig it a bit but now i feel better knowing hes typical for a male. thanks alot!

I also agree male but wanted to comment on his eye in the first pic. Is it bulgy like that and does he close it now?

hey thanks everyone for your input! his eyes are fine. i see what your saying about it being bulging but its the angle of the pic his eye is pointed right down. both eyes look and function proper.

hey thanks everyone for your input! his eyes are fine. i see what your saying about it being bulging but its the angle of the pic his eye is pointed right down. both eyes look and function proper.

oh just checking! I am glad he is doing well!

thanks! yea he is doing well he seems happy, this morning he doesnt have his usual apetite. but he ate lots yesterday maybe hes just not hungry. he had 5 crickets and 5 or 6 meal worms

Back
Top Bottom