Outdoor Parsons Enclosure

IMG_5728.png

IMG_5729.png

IMG_5726.png

IMG_5727.png

IMG_5731.png

Some pictures of Ivy and Loki from the other day when I was bringing them back outside after it got cold at night. Loki just shed and Ivy is shedding so she’s a little crusty lol

I’m hoping to do some outdoor enclosures but summer for my 3 babies. I doubt they will look this good though 🤣

I can't wait to see what you come up with. You're gonna nail it! Don't over think it. You'll be just fine. I thought no way I could do that before I started doing it. I just thought about it so much and I ended up just getting the vision in my head and thinking of an easy way for me to do it.

And now since I've done it, I've learned things so that next time I make one, or something else.... I will be so much more prepared. If I have the time and extra money I can do it easily now. And my next one will be so much better :) Remember, I had next to NO woodworking skills when I did mine!

I can't wait to see what you come up with. You're gonna nail it! Don't over think it. You'll be just fine. I thought no way I could do that before I started doing it. I just thought about it so much and I ended up just getting the vision in my head and thinking of an easy way for me to do it.

And now since I've done it, I've learned things so that next time I make one, or something else.... I will be so much more prepared. If I have the time and extra money I can do it easily now. And my next one will be so much better :) Remember, I had next to NO woodworking skills when I did mine!
You are too kind. I hope my enclosure looks as good as yours. I'll be sure to share my progress once I get to it. I love how large it is for your sweetie little guy.

This is amazing! Absolutely puts mine (indoor) to shame hahaha. Did you make your own indoor enclosure? I only made an indoor enclosure. I won't do one outdoors in south jersey.
Haha thanks! I don’t think so, the one you built looks great, your little guy has so much space! No I got a large iguana cage someone else had built, but I wanna change cages again for them haha. The drainage was bad and with the amount of water they need it just doesn’t work well

You are too kind. I hope my enclosure looks as good as yours. I'll be sure to share my progress once I get to it. I love how large it is for your sweetie little guy.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I learned a little bit from my experience :) Not much, but a little bit lol

Haha thanks! I don’t think so, the one you built looks great, your little guy has so much space! No I got a large iguana cage someone else had built, but I wanna change cages again for them haha. The drainage was bad and with the amount of water they need it just doesn’t work well

Honestly I just put screen on the bottom, just like the top. I have 2 large cafeteria trays (drilled a bunch of holes in them) that rest on the bottom. They do not cover the entire bottom. My palm trees sit on top of those trays, and everything just falls down into the plastic bin underneath. It's worked out well so far. Could probably use a small wet vac so that I dont have to carry that big thing outside to dump it. But it works well and I only have to do it like once a week or so. Sometimes I do it more often to keep it easier on myself.

Back
Top Bottom