Our Kids

Kays04

This is my female veiled. Her name is Shylah. I got her a year ago. Not quite sure how old she is though as I didn't get her as a baby. She's a bit mad at me because I interrupted her sun tanning.

And....

also our newest baby. He's a five month old male Panther with beautiful colouring already. He doesn't have a name yet but he will soon. We just got him today from the Reptile Expo from ChromaChameleon. He's actually my husband's (new member on the forum: Dunko) but I'll consider him both of ours LOL.

Attachments

• DSC01075 copy.jpg
    DSC01075 copy.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC01076 copy.jpg
    DSC01076 copy.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01077 copy.jpg
    DSC01077 copy.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC01079 copy.jpg
    DSC01079 copy.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 172
Her front legs look a bit thin - unless it's just the angle?

Either way, beautiful girl and guy you have there.

Looking good :)

He looks fine. He has that lanky juvie look they get while they are growing their fastest. He's got a nice healthy full tail and his head casque looks great. He just has that "stop looking at me" and "leave me alone" look that new aquisitions get. It looks like a couple of people came home with chams from ChromaChameleons at that show. One month in his new home and he will blossom in attitude and body.

Hopefully he doesn't adopt any of Shylah's (female veiled) attitude... she's a real b**ch! :p

Indeed!! :rolleyes: My female Vieled "Osang" is a "Man Eater" litterally! Last time I checked I didnt taste like cricket...... or do I ?!?!?:confused:

I just ordered a male Ambilobe Panther that will be arriving wednesday, I hope he's not a ruthless, vicious, man eating, malicious, raving psycho like his older sister...:rolleyes:

BTW.. Beatuiful chams ya got there.:)

Our boy (panther) now has a name... Hades. His father's name is Hollywood and his mother is Mercedes so it's kind of a blend of the two plus a cool name to begin with.

Oops... mother is Winifred, not Mercedes... oh well... his name is still Hades!

Last edited:
I really like the red that is coming in on his throat, he's got a lot of colour already for 5 months, will make for a very impressive adult:)

Hey there! I got a cham from ChromaChameleons too!!! At the expo too no less:D Mine was a NosyBe. His name is Bruce! Your guy is simply beautiful, which were his parents, do you know?

Last edited:
is this the panther that fired up before the expo opened up?? i was talking to harry and i was ashamed that i missed it.

I'm not sure if he's that particular chameleon... maybe Harry knows?!? Hades' cage was set-up beside the cage kit that was for sale if that helps. His parents are Hollywood and Winifred from ChromaChameleon (Barrie).

No, the one that flarred up was the one farthest from the terrarium kit. He was sold to an experienced breeder. THat guy had one foul temper mind you (the chameleon). Lol. He had to be handled with leather gloves.

Defishy is correct. The one that lit up was opposite end to Hades. It was for sale specifically to a breeder only . What an attitude. He fired so intensely in the morning before the expo started , I honestly thought he would explode. I'll be following his exploits , as I know the purchaser and I want babies back from that stud. He is the only Panther I have ever needed a glove to move. LOL

Back
Top Bottom