Otis got his upgrade

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
It only took me forever to finally get around to putting this all together. One of these days I’ll stop procrastinating.
Otis is perhaps the most adventurous of my leopard geckos and likes to climb, so (using Great Stuff and grout) I put in some ledges at varied heights. I notice during the day he moves around to his different hides so I gave him 4 hides to choose from. I kept the plants simple (for now) with some grass and the cutest little baby schefflera. I put in powder orange isopods with the hope that he’ll view them as too small to be a meal and of course, springtails. He does like to hunt, so I may release some mealworms for him to keep his skills sharp. He’s only been in his new home for about an hour, and he’s busy exploring. It’s a nice change for him - he was looking bored before.
One leopard gecko upgrade done, 2 more to go (plus a refresh).
IMG_4613.jpeg
IMG_4612.jpeg

It only took me forever to finally get around to putting this all together. One of these days I’ll stop procrastinating.
Otis is perhaps the most adventurous of my leopard geckos and likes to climb, so (using Great Stuff and grout) I put in some ledges at varied heights. I notice during the day he moves around to his different hides so I gave him 4 hides to choose from. I kept the plants simple (for now) with some grass and the cutest little baby schefflera. I put in powder orange isopods with the hope that he’ll view them as too small to be a meal and of course, springtails. He does like to hunt, so I may release some mealworms for him to keep his skills sharp. He’s only been in his new home for about an hour, and he’s busy exploring. It’s a nice change for him - he was looking bored before.
One leopard gecko upgrade done, 2 more to go (plus a refresh).
View attachment 337997View attachment 337998
Very nice 👌

Thank you! 💗

You may be partly responsible for me finally just getting it all set up...you inspired me. Otis sends you his deepest appreciation. He was tired of shelf liner in his boring and smaller tank. 💗
❤️ I will take partly , awwh that's great tell otis I said hi from Northern Ireland

Back
Top Bottom