other reptiles?

Tree monitor,
Many arboreal snakes
I'll say tropical geckos if you can keep humidity up
With heat shrink film like you use for window and probably a substrate it’s possible to keep that humidity and if you live in a place with already high humidity then there you go a tokay if you can handle their attitude although i must say crested geckos are incredible and lovely to keep but for one you’ll probably need multiple feeding stations but you can build an amazing bioactive Vivarium even with a screen enclosure for one and observe behaviors you would never see if you kept one in the standard 18x18x24 in enclosure

You could also theorietucally keep bird there since it’s bigger than most comercian bird cages and have a colony of say budgies which are wonderful to interact with and just install something like dragonstrand ledges and many perching branches and toys and stuff and boom you could have a small colony the variety of animals you can keep are endless although I’m not sure if the birds will chew through the screen since I’ve had buddies that tried to chew through metal

You could keep cone heads (laemanctus), crested geckoes, day geckoes, uroplatus and some other different climbing types of geckoes, knight anoles and other species of anoles, forest chameleons (corytophanes)...there's lots to chose from.

Must it be a reptile? If not, tree frogs? I know nothing about keeping them but if you can, multiple White's or Red Eyed should be easily seen for viewing from outside the screens.

You could try a different species of Chameleon if you wanted a new challenge, but if you want a different reptile completely I'd suggest looking into Abronia graminea A.K.A. the Mexican Alligator Lizard. Super unique looking creatures and have similar care to Chams since they're also arboreal lizards. I'll attach a picture here:
mexican-alligator-lizard.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom