"Organic" potting soil

Grayson Payne

Avid Member
So recently I've been looking around everywhere for some organic potting soil. I have looked at Lowes, Home Depot, and a few local hardware and nurseries but still haven't found anything but two "organic" Miracle Gro potting soil. I have seen that most people just say to use any potting soil labeled organic, which is hard. I don't believe that the Miracle Gro stuff is actually organic :cautious: Can anyone recommend a specific soil or brand? That would be really helpful since I can't find any locally and there's just a ton of different ones on the internet!

Home depot sells Sunshine Mix #4, in a purple bag. Good organic soil and cheap too.

Your seeing those small miracle grow bags, thats likely inside right? Thats all you will find Inside you have to go outside, they have 100s of types of soil. In the garden center.

If you want to do online. You can DIY your own. Zillas tropical soil is pretty good (I just got a few bags, I like it)(will need to bio the pots at least to fertilize) Foxfarms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest are good, but kind of expensive.

Home depot sells Sunshine Mix #4, in a purple bag. Good organic soil and cheap too.

Your seeing those small miracle grow bags, thats likely inside right? Thats all you will find Inside you have to go outside, they have 100s of types of soil. In the garden center.

If you want to do online. You can DIY your own. Zillas tropical soil is pretty good (I just got a few bags, I like it)(will need to bio the pots at least to fertilize) Foxfarms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest are good, but kind of expensive.
No that was in the garden section outside. I do see a lot of other types of soil but nothing thats listed as organic except for the Miracle Gro

does this soil look ok?

Attachments

• B1FAE957-B691-400E-AF43-592F6864FCEB.jpeg
    B1FAE957-B691-400E-AF43-592F6864FCEB.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 109
Back
Top Bottom