• Votes: 11 8.3%

• Votes: 16 12.0%

• Votes: 6 4.5%

• Votes: 5 3.8%

• Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate it when my photo is removed :p

Sorry to hear that, but I am excited to see you are in N. Co. I am native Coloradoan, born in Co Sprgs, childhood in the eastern plains, mispent youth in Denver, Greeley, Ft Collins, married my hubby and born my child in Loveland - transplanted to current state of OZ 15 yr ago. I miss the front range but this side of the range is okay too. Sorry - I just get so excited when Colorado pops up!:eek:

The Results

The Results​

1st place: ferretinmyshoes
Species: Trioceros jacksonii
Common: Jackson's Chameleon
Sex: Male

2nd place: Zen Reptiles
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: male

3rd place: sandrachameleon
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: male

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 12 => 5 pts (ferretinmyshoes)
photo 15 => 3 pts (Zen Reptiles)
photo 04 => 1 pts (sandrachameleon)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the October 2011 contest.

There were many great photos this month and I'd like to thank everyone for participating. There is always room for improvement, so if anyone has a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Woohoo! Thanks everyone for the votes! I've been entering every month for a year and hadn't ever placed before. Yay Buster for being a great little photo subject. :)

Congratulations winners! Good job!

Brad, can we no longer see how many votes all the photos received? I like seeing how many I got compared to others to gauge how well received my photos are, I feel it helps me try to get better photos.

Brad, can we no longer see how many votes all the photos received? I like seeing how many I got compared to others to gauge how well received my photos are, I feel it helps me try to get better photos.

agreed i like to see the votes as well, when i get a few i know that pic has potential and it motivates me to trry harder

I agree with this as well!!

Congrats to the winners!!! I loved that Jacksons photo;)

Reactions: Hoj
Voting results

Can we view the voting results for October, like we can from September and earlier months?

Back
Top Bottom