Not shooting tongue?

Serbianchameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
So my baby panther female is not shooting her tongue at all. I fed her twice with my hand and she walks to the cricket and eats him.
31807150-7976-453B-B5B5-C7D858A98030.png

15 hours ?
Oh wow! Well congrats on getting her! Is it possible she wasn’t getting proper supplementation before? Maybe something happened that she over-extended her tongue or something else that may have injured it? I’d say to let wherever you got her from know and see how she does in the next few days. Hopefully it’s something that will resolve quickly.

Oh wow! Well congrats on getting her! Is it possible she wasn’t getting proper supplementation before? Maybe something happened that she over-extended her tongue or something else that may have injured it? I’d say to let wherever you got her from know and see how she does in the next few days. Hopefully it’s something that will resolve quickly.
I dobt know from where exactly is she from because my breeder has yemen chameleons only and 100 other reptiles but not panthers. Anyway he managed to get me two panthers. I got one about year ago and her now. So I cant exactly know ehat was happening to her before I got her but I will give her proper supplements and if that doesn't work them we will go to the vet! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom