New Panther Owner!

VolcomStned

I've been living on this forum for a few months now and purchased my first Chameleon from Amazing Blue Reptiles at the Pomona Reptile Expo. He's a barred ambilobe male and I just built him a new home. After buying this guy I finally realized how addictive this can become and bought a lil guy from Screameleons (fathered by xerxis) and gave him my old 16x16x30 cage. Both Chameleons are doing great and I cant wait to have more in the future! This site has been awesome to research everything I've needed.

-Joey

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00539-1.jpg

DSC00549-1.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

haha sometimes he's hard to find when he's sleeping but he loves the coverage in his cage! I'm gonna try to make it to the meeting on Tuesday since I live in the south bay so hope to see some of you there!

Yea I think they are definitely brothers... Send me some new pictures of yours if you have them!

for sure ill send you some tonight im not at my house right now but when i get home i will defenetly send you some. and what day did you get him? was he in a cage by himself?

for sure ill send you some tonight im not at my house right now but when i get home i will defenetly send you some. and what day did you get him? was he in a cage by himself?

I got him on the last day (Sunday?) I think there were a couple males left... He was actually on the branches they had set up above there booth and then they put him in the cage after I bought him until I was ready to leave.

Back
Top Bottom