New Nosy Faly 3 Months old & already showing his blues!

CarlyMK

This is my new Nosy Faly Dexter, he's 3 months old and already a whopping 11 grams. He is 2x the size of his brothers which are now only about 5-6grams. My boyfriend got one of his brothers and the size difference is ridiculous.

Do you think he could be the alpha? And that's why he's so much larger?

Attachments

• IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2246.jpg
    IMG_2246.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 208
Lol some are just bigger then others they dont work like dog packs. But your guy is awsome looking i love the falys they are sweet and from the line you bought you cant go wrong the sire bowie is beauty.

Thanks for letting me know haha, he just stood out so much! You're right the red is really coming in, especially when he's basking! Thank you!

Wow he is so cute. It's funny my avatar is Bowie. I fell in love with him from the first picture I seen of him. I had to have him. A week later he was on his way from Edgar. I can't wait to seethe few babies that Edgar sold to forum members grow as they get bigger. Keep us updated. I see so much of bowie in your little guy. I bet he will be just stunning. Thanks for sharing him with us. I love the name you picked too. :)

Wow he is so cute. It's funny my avatar is Bowie. I fell in love with him from the first picture I seen of him. I had to have him. A week later he was on his way from Edgar. I can't wait to seethe few babies that Edgar sold to forum members grow as they get bigger. Keep us updated. I see so much of bowie in your little guy. I bet he will be just stunning. Thanks for sharing him with us. I love the name you picked too. :)

Hi! Congrats on getting Bowie, he is quite the looker! For some reason Dexter was about double the size of his siblings when I first got him, he's now 13g! Everyday his colours become a bit brighter, I can't wait to see how much he looks like Bowie! I'll attach a picture I took of him yesterday, he's not too impressed with the camera's mind you.. :)

Attachments

• photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 136
Wow. He is going to be stunning. I can't wait to his big boy colors. One thing I can say about Bowie is that boys got some attitude. He is nasty if syou care him. But for the most part he is so gentle he loves to be hand fed and just hang out. Thanks for the update. I am excited to see all bowies babies grow up :)

I attached a couple pics of bowie.

Attachments

• IMAG2332.jpg
    IMAG2332.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG1863.jpg
    IMAG1863.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Wow. He is going to be stunning. I can't wait to his big boy colors. One thing I can say about Bowie is that boys got some attitude. He is nasty if syou care him. But for the most part he is so gentle he loves to be hand fed and just hang out. Thanks for the update. I am excited to see all bowies babies grow up :)

I attached a couple pics of bowie.

Thank you! I definitely think Dexter got some attitude from Bowie haha, makes him an interesting character that's for sure. I love those pictures of Bowie! I'm hoping to have Dexter hand feeding within the next couple months, not going to force anything but I'm going to slowly introduce it. My boyfriend has another Bowie baby, there will be more photos to come over the break since they'll all be in one place. Thanks for those pics!

Hi! Congrats on getting Bowie, he is quite the looker! For some reason Dexter was about double the size of his siblings when I first got him, he's now 13g! Everyday his colours become a bit brighter, I can't wait to see how much he looks like Bowie! I'll attach a picture I took of him yesterday, he's not too impressed with the camera's mind you.. :)

He looks like a lovely pure Faly. Look at the little stripes behind his eye, the white background and all that red rain already! Hes sure to be a stunner.

Back
Top Bottom