New Free Range

Andie

Avid Member
Hey all you free-rangers!

Wanted to share the one we made for Pixel, my 5 month old panther. ( hoping to make them for the new pair of Lateralis I just acquired also)

Feel free to critique.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 268
Hey all you free-rangers!

Wanted to share the one we made for Pixel, my 5 month old panther. ( hoping to make them for the new pair of Lateralis I just acquired also)

Feel free to critique.
Oops! Hit post before loading other photos. Sorry!

That's a Cane plant, next to a Schefflera, with another plant I can't remember. It has lots of very strong vines that I wound through the other plants.

Down at the bottom of the schefflera, you might spot the chamo feeder I bought from Nick Barta.

It's works well but Pixel doesn't really like going down to eat. I need to hang it higher.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 232
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 293
I really like this idea!! Where is your water dripping to? So that you know it doesn't flood your livingroom

I really like this idea!! Where is your water dripping to? So that you know it doesn't flood your livingroom[/QUOT

It's dripping into the huge pot holding the plant. I still have to drill a hole for a bucket underneath.

The drainage thing is really frustrating.:mad: That's the only part of cham-keeping I don't like.

Back
Top Bottom