New Dutchie arrived to the forums

ChrisZ

Hi guys,

I would like to introduce myself after reading on this forum for like 2 years. My name is Chris and I'm from the Netherlands. 21 years old and still studying hard to become a professional accountmanager.

I have always been facinated about reptiles and other invertebrates I have been keeping mantids, stick/leaf insects, beetjes and some butterflies since I was a little boy. 2 years ago I decided to purchase a male vieled chamaleon and now I have to admit that I am adicted to chameleons.

Currently I am working with the following animals:

1.0 Chamaeleo calyptratus
1.0 Furcifer Pardalis Nosy Be
0.1 Furcifer Pardalis Nosy Mitsio
1.0 Furcifer Pardalis Ambanja
1.2.7 Trioceros Jacksonii Willengensis
0.0.1 Trioceros Melleri
1.0 Calumma Parsonii "Orange eye"

Yesterday my female Jacksonii gave birth to 14 chameleons - unfortunately 7 couldn't escape their eggsack...

Also since a couple of weeks im breeding Samia Cynthia butterflies, the normal indian walking stick and some S. Lineola mantids - all feeders for my animals.

From now on I will be more active on the forums because this forum is really cool :)

I apologize for my English - still working on it..

Any questions? Feel free :)

welcome to the forum!:cool:

i don't know how you manage all those creatures:eek:

seems like we will pick up a lot from you.

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum :) no questions for you for now.....but I'm really looking forward to the pics!

Also found this picture you guys may find really cool. It's a Melleri at 3 months of age. Now he is almost 5 months of age and his horn is really starting to grow.

img19191l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom