New Cage!!

jones5233

Hey Guys,

I went ahead and broke down and got a reptibreeze by zoomed today:D. So far he seems to like it very well. I was wondering on how you guys do the draining on your cages? Pics or descriptions is fine. Thanks

Eric

Pics for you guys!!

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Erick, looks good I use the same cages. Advice, cover 3 sides of the cage with a trash bag, this will help to keep humidity and when you mist you'll avoid getting the wall at the back of the cage wet.

Also, try to use natural plants. They help keeping humidity high and will make your cham feel better. I use little pots with pothos, if you buy them small they are about $3, you can attach the whole pot against the screen with a thin wire, and they grow like crazy. I use 3 of them on each of my cages, they cover a lot of it and it leaves the bottom free for easy cleaning.

Also I think you need more branches inside.

Hi Erick, looks good I use the same cages. Advice, cover 3 sides of the cage with a trash bag, this will help to keep humidity and when you mist you'll avoid getting the wall at the back of the cage wet.

Also, try to use natural plants. They help keeping humidity high and will make your cham feel better. I use little pots with pothos, if you buy them small they are about $3, you can attach the whole pot against the screen with a thin wire, and they grow like crazy. I use 3 of them on each of my cages, they cover a lot of it and it leaves the bottom free for easy cleaning.

Also I think you need more branches inside.

I've never head of using trash bags. I think I might do that too :p...

Back
Top Bottom