need some questions answered

ABbuggin

Hey all,

I'm looking at getting 2 female and 1 male Rhampholeon, spectrum. I've done a fair bit of research, but a few of my questions still remain unanswered.

#1 I know its undetermined if these need UVB rays, but do they still need supplements with their food? If so, which ones?

#2 What size of a cage should I get for a trio seeing that they are so much smaller than most chams?

#3 Is it fine to keep all 3 individuals in the same cage (I would assume so, at least from what I've read)

Thanks!

Hey all,

I'm looking at getting 2 female and 1 male Rhampholeon, spectrum. I've done a fair bit of research, but a few of my questions still remain unanswered.

#1 I know its undetermined if these need UVB rays, but do they still need supplements with their food? If so, which ones?

#2 What size of a cage should I get for a trio seeing that they are so much smaller than most chams?

#3 Is it fine to keep all 3 individuals in the same cage (I would assume so, at least from what I've read)

Thanks!

UVB is a personal preferance, if you have live plants it would be nice and I add it just because it would naturallly be there in the wild. As for supplementation I Just use a quality gutload (cricket Crack) and lots of veggies and fruits. I dont dust.

I have kept a treo in a heavely planted 20 gallon long but a thirty would be better.

It shouldnt be a problem to keep them all together just add lots "o" plants!

Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom