Need help finding right foods

I can’t fit anymore but I can try
Maybe in the front or back right? Or in the back right and left?
Edit: I have a big pothos with lot’s of vines you can get one of those and put the vines where the fake ones were before? Is there a nursery near you, if yes check it out they usually have lots more different plants, and bigger ones for less sometimes.

Maybe in the front or back right? Or in the back right and left?
Edit: I have a big pothos with lot’s of vines you can get one of those and put the vines where the fake ones were before? Is there a nursery near you, if yes check it out they usually have lots more different plants, and bigger ones for less sometimes.
Yea next time I go I will definitely get one!

I would also get digital thermometers and hygrometers ASAP to replace your analog ones (they aren’t reliable). You need a digital thermometer with a probe for his basking temp (placed where his casque/top of his back is when he’s on his basking branch), along with at least two (preferably three) digital thermometer-hygrometer combos to measure ambient temps and humidity levels (or you use something else as long as are digital, this is just what I use). You’d place one at the top of his cage near his basking spot, one in the middle of his cage (middle height-wise and width-wise), and one in the bottom part of his cage farthest away from his basking spot width-wise. I also have a digital infrared temp gun to spot check areas as needed.
I spray for 2 minutes 2 to 3 times a day
You can go 5 minutes or longer if needed, just make sure you a proper drainage system outside/under his cage. Try to only mist twice during the day if your humidity levels allow it (in the morning and late afternoon/night when the cage temps are cooler).
Oh shoot!! I accidentally left it open! I did a water change today that’s why! Also when the water drips out of the hose it falls into another container (on the bottom on his cage) and that container has a pump in it so that pump pumps the water back into the dripper.
I would remove the bottom container and just use a drainage system instead. I wouldn’t reuse water to go back into the dripper, for all you know, it could’ve hit a fecal! Just use the dripper and refill it with clean water as needed.

Here are two great veiled-tested plant charts!

Attachments

• AA3AB99C-5E76-42EB-9A16-FB39CFEA51AD.jpeg
    AA3AB99C-5E76-42EB-9A16-FB39CFEA51AD.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 98E70BB5-21F9-4E64-B1A3-7C8287BAE040.jpeg
    98E70BB5-21F9-4E64-B1A3-7C8287BAE040.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 66
Is it possible to see your enclosure? I’m just curious
Yup here it is. I have three pothos in there, one croton, one mini spider plant that I’m hoping to replace with something else, one hibiscus plant, one bromeliad, plus her laying bin, and hoping to find an umbrella plant. I have a t5ho 5.0 linear uvb, incandescent house bulb 75watt with a basking temp of 80°f. My plant light is coming in this week as well :) and she’s preparing for bed right now. Oh and I made the cage with wood and window screens.

Attachments

• 14764C2A-3835-452D-8B04-D7A4A15900EE.jpeg
    14764C2A-3835-452D-8B04-D7A4A15900EE.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 80
  • F8A4E431-4FD7-4A15-B4DB-40D18E1F3777.jpeg
    F8A4E431-4FD7-4A15-B4DB-40D18E1F3777.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom