My true love

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I wish y’all new how amazing this taste 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓 84939803-15D2-42AB-AD22-F9A4E6DE6107.jpeg
homer simpson eating GIF

Idk if it just me but I hate egg, it just doesn’t taste good like bacon

your 100% correct 😅I just bit into an onion ring to hide that taste🤔 I think next time I’ll put my onion rings in the burger. I need to order one today and try it

You hate egg? That's crazy, I love burgers with egg and bacon. I love foods with egg in them too.

You hate egg? That's crazy, I love burgers with egg and bacon. I love foods with egg in them too.
Yeah idk why, if I eat an egg by itself it needs to be hard boiled or smothered in a sauce so I can actually eat it. If the egg yolk is to running I will want to vomit lol. I think it’s a texture thing, I can’t it yogurt with fruit chunks or I’ll vomit 😅 my gag reflex is on point

Ever had homegrown corn-fed? They're nothing like store-bought—what eggs (and chicken) are supposed to taste like. 😋
didn’t realize they had different taste, I would like pet chickens one day just to have fresh eggs. My husband and son love egg, I’m the odd one out

Yeah idk why, if I eat an egg by itself it needs to be hard boiled or smothered in a sauce so I can actually eat it. If the egg yolk is to running I will want to vomit lol. I think it’s a texture thing, I can’t it yogurt with fruit chunks or I’ll vomit 😅 my gag reflex is on point

didn’t realize they had different taste, I would like pet chickens one day just to have fresh eggs. My husband and son love egg, I’m the odd one out

I'm no chicken expert, but I thought the eggs were most nutritious when fed a lot of insects, not corn. Although I do know they're omnivores and should eat some of both. Either way, free ranged chickens have darker yolks, and there are different colored eggs.

I love runny eggs lol, even sunny side up where half of it is just goo. My wife doesn't like how I undercook scrambled eggs either.

I love runny eggs lol, even sunny side up where half of it is just goo. My wife doesn't like how I undercook scrambled eggs either
I just started to make Gordon Ramsay the perfect scrambled egg and I’m liking it. Anything that tells me to add butter to I’m happy

I hate talk to txt, makes me sound so stupid in txt. Annunciate Jozette annunciate!!!!

Last edited:
I'm no chicken expert, but I thought the eggs were most nutritious when fed a lot of insects, not corn. Although I do know they're omnivores and should eat some of both. Either way, free ranged chickens have darker yolks, and there are different colored eggs.

I love runny eggs lol, even sunny side up where half of it is just goo. My wife doesn't like how I undercook scrambled eggs either.
scrambled eggs that are a wee undercooked are the best :)

scrambled eggs that are a wee undercooked are the best :)
One thing about eggs is that they continue to cook after they're removed from the heat (as long as there's still enough heat within them to continue the reaction).

The Science of Eggs

When I say corn-fed, I didn't mean exclusively—just a higher corn content than what "Frank Perdue" feeds them.

Difference Between Store Bought Eggs and Fresh Farm Eggs

And "Farm Eggs" doesn't mean (in my mind) commercially farmed. IDK if they're necessarily "free range"; most small operations I'm familiar with keep them in a fenced area around the coop—mostly to help protect against predators.

Dang, now I'm getting hungry... :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom