My time to vent...

Shipping has been terrible since the pandemic for everything and some of the bug places don’t offer live arrival guarantees anymore. I did want to say that Marianna at Beastie mode west almost always has silks.

Shipping has been terrible since the pandemic for everything and some of the bug places don’t offer live arrival guarantees anymore. I did want to say that Marianna at Beastie mode west almost always has silks.

I agree. So many tracking updates not accurate due to not getting scanned correctly, lost shipments, damages, etc. They are beyond overworked and understaffed…

I agree. So many tracking updates not accurate due to not getting scanned correctly, lost shipments, damages, etc. They are beyond overworked and understaffed…
For the future try TC Insects. They always have quality silks and shipping is NORMALLY solid . Sucks they stopped doing crickets or it would be a 1 stop shop for me

Missus went out for crix the other day when I was under the weather. Some of the employees there count out every cricket, but there's that one guy that 'guesstimates' extremely liberally. 😁 :cool:
She asked (per our usual) for 25, and came back with at least 75.
We're thinking maybe we should dub him Free Guy(?) :LOL:

Unfortunately, IDT OMG will be able to eat them all before most die (which is why I keep orders down to a week's worth at a time). I suppose I could give some to Ol' Stinkeye; I just hate the thought of them jumping around in his enclosure—it's not exactly bug-tight. 🤨

They offered to refund shipping. Not helping me get feeders though. As for Plan C, it is a timing thing. I have to time orders so I don’t have them sitting around too long. Hornworms grow too big an crickets are generally ordered right before I run out. Makes cleaning easier. My boy doesn’t like roaches, supers, or other options. Silks are difficult to get and I haven’t had luck keeping them alive in the past few years. He enjoys flys, but I don’t have any…

Again, just needed to vent.
If you want or need some silks let me know. A silk shipper messed up and sent my last batch of eggs unrefrigerated-thus I had 1000 hatch all at once......

Back
Top Bottom