My Re-Done Pygmy Terrarium.

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Well, I finally got a hold of two male Bearded Pygmy Chameleons, they are young and have been housed together all their lives from what I have comprehended. All though I will be watching them like a hawk for aggression and stress signs. I did manage to re-do the terrarium which was needed very much! I got all new substrate (Zoo Med Eco Earth) and all new plants (Schefflera Arboricola, Small Palm Plants, and two Pothos cuttings from the original plant that was in there.

So here is from bottom to top:

Zoo Med Hydro-Balls (need to add way more)
Screen Mesh
Zoo Med Eco Earth
4 small Palm Plants
1 small Schefflera Arboricola Plant
2 small cuttings from my extra Golden Pothos Plant.
multiple branches for climbing and a dead Ficus tree stripped of leaves.
I also have a food dish and a water dripper for the plants (forgot the name it's glass)
Naturalist background
Used/Old Zoo Med Repti-Sun 5.0 Linear Tube Light.
I have also placed river stones through-out the setup as well.

All I need to get is more Hydro-Balls, Screen Mesh, Carbon, Spring-tails, and Eco Earth. And it will be absolutely perfect for the two new critters. I've already ordered European Praying Mantis' for them to munch on also!

Here is the setup: Not the best quality of picture.

Attachments

• 102_1002.jpg
    102_1002.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 370
where on earth did you get them? I have a clutch of unsexed babies, but have been searching for an unrelated male to rehouse with my girls. Any chance you wanna trade a male for a female?!;)

where on earth did you get them? I have a clutch of unsexed babies, but have been searching for an unrelated male to rehouse with my girls. Any chance you wanna trade a male for a female?!;)

A possibility! ;) I might want to buy some un-sexed babies from you though!

They are about two months old, so I hope to be able to sex them fairly accurately for new homes next month. Every time I look at them my opinion changes about their sexes. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom