My Precious Beman

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Don't worry I am still all about Beman and Bane as well as Bentley. lol

Here is my little love. His new thing off and on is that he will just sit under the misting nozzle in the evening. Letting it spray him. This was him last night being adorable. I watched him lick his lips and clean his eyes. So freaking cool.

9-26-20.JPG

Such a majestic pose! Beautiful Beman ?
He’s gotta do something adorable every now and then...he’s got competition now. :)
He is still my love being the only one that enjoys being held. It is funny because he has loved the side of his face gently rubbed since he was a baby. As he has gotten older he is less frequent about it but when he does he leans into my fingers. He knows the others are here too. But he does not do striking colors when he gets a glimpse of them he goes dark, like angry dark lol. Even when he saw Bentley on my hand the other day. Weird that he would recognize the baby and get upset by him.

He is still my love being the only one that enjoys being held. It is funny because he has loved the side of his face gently rubbed since he was a baby. As he has gotten older he is less frequent about it but when he does he leans into my fingers. He knows the others are here too. But he does not do striking colors when he gets a glimpse of them he goes dark, like angry dark lol. Even when he saw Bentley on my hand the other day. Weird that he would recognize the baby and get upset by him.
They have such good eye sight and can instantly tell what another chameleon looks like lol! Basil went 19 months without seeing one and then bam! The blues show up ? I guess it just took some competition :hilarious:

They have such good eye sight and can instantly tell what another chameleon looks like lol! Basil went 19 months without seeing one and then bam! The blues show up ? I guess it just took some competition :hilarious:
It is humorous to me that they see a little tiny baby and get defensive though. Like dude chill out it is a baby and it is not in your enclosure lol.

Back
Top Bottom