My other babies

liss

That's my bearded dragon, Blaise. The second pic is my ferocious pit (LOL), Miiza. Boy what a difference from dealing with my beardy to my new friend the chameleon :eek: but I will get the hang of it, we all start somewhere, right!?! lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2409.jpg
    IMG_2409.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2453.jpg
    IMG_2453.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 87
That's my bearded dragon, Blaise. The second pic is my ferocious pit (LOL), Miiza. Boy what a difference from dealing with my beardy to my new friend the chameleon :eek: but I will get the hang of it, we all start somewhere, right!?! lol.

Nice. I'll date myself saying this, but your dog reminds me of an old balck and white childrens show called the Little Rascals

Nice. I'll date myself saying this, but your dog reminds me of an old balck and white childrens show called the Little Rascals

Oh hush, Sandra. I watched Little Rascals all the time as a kid and I am only 20 now.

Cute dog! I haven't had a beardie yet but I have an egg that is due to hatch any time now.

I take good care of my beardy, don't get me wrong, but he seems like a walk in the park to deal with compared to my ever-so-lovely chameleon, lol!! but i loves him just the same :D

this pic must make miiz look smaller then she is because in person she's a COW!! lmao, she got fixed about a year ago or so and she's been loading on the pounds since then. but i do see the resemblence to petey with the eye patch, ;)

hey kenya where does a person get one egg one egg haha which came first the dragon or the egg guess we finally answered this question

Back
Top Bottom