My new shirt😂

Erica1884

Avid Member
I literally almost bought this just because it has Chams on it😂. If anyone is interested it’s at Old Navy!

Attachments

• 62E8BF13-FEDA-4CAB-89B7-9DA6B6C00EF8.jpeg
    62E8BF13-FEDA-4CAB-89B7-9DA6B6C00EF8.jpeg
    305.8 KB · Views: 66
Very cool. :cool: (y)

My Missus is a quilter. As it happens, quilting fabrics often change from season to season (year to year) along with fashion & new model cars. I learnt this the hard way by wanting to buy her some fabric she wanted one year, and by the time her BD had rolled around, they were no longer making that particular print. Who knew? 🤷‍♂️ Obviously not this doting hubby. 😞

chameleon fabric

My Missus is a quilter. As it happens, quilting fabrics often change from season to season (year to year) along with fashion & new model cars. I learnt this the hard way by wanting to buy her some fabric she wanted one year, and by the time her BD had rolled around, they were no longer making that particular print. Who knew? 🤷‍♂️ Obviously not this doting hubby. 😞

chameleon fabric

It was sweet of you to try.

chameleon fabric
Yes, but in the magic land of eBay, you can find some of those out of print fabrics...for a price. I don’t like paying over $12 per yard, but when it’s for just a fat quarter, forget it!

Back
Top Bottom