My gang today. :)

Was able to get a few decent shots today. Most of them can't stand my phone and I still haven't purchased a camera. Lol. Enjoy!

Muffins being a sweetheart. He's almost a year old. <3
Getting ready for bed.jpg

Olive super pissy about the phone. She has some really amazing purples and pinks. She will be a year on Jan. 4.
Olive being super pissy.jpg

Dr. Zoidberg full of color today. He just started shedding this afternoon too. Can't wait until he's done. He is a little over 7 months old.
My not so happy shedding Zoidberg.jpg

Rosie. Didn't take long for her to see that the phone was there. LOL! Goodness I need a camera so bad. She's a little almost 6 months old.

Pissyness.jpg

Last but not least. My little Pickles boy. He's a sweetheart and loves free ranging. Begs for it! Haha! He's a little over 4 months old.
Pickles just being sweet pickles.jpg

Last edited:
They all look great what a collection your establishing

Haha thanks! My experience had always been with veileds so watching the panthers grow has been amazing. They all have different personalities and Muffins by far is the sweetest chameleon I've ever had. I couldn't just stop at 1! ;) Planning for Muffins and Olive babies in 2014. :D

What a gorgeous group. The beautiful girls sure don't like getting their pic taken. :eek:

Although we're kind of partial to sleepyhead Muffins. ;) He's super handsome.

What a gorgeous group. The beautiful girls sure don't like getting their pic taken. :eek:

Although we're kind of partial to sleepyhead Muffins. ;) He's super handsome.

LOL! Yes! My girls.. actually ALL except Muffins and Pickles can't stand my iphone. I have tried 4 different cases. I've been on the hunt for a long time for a camera and have at least decided on one. Soon.. Haha! Thanks!! That Muffins stole my heart immediatley. :D

Back
Top Bottom