My first cham!!

Spiky

Hey guys I'm new to these forums(and chameleons) and I wanted to share some pix of my first cham. She is a female Veiled Chameleon and i think she's about 5 months old. I got her 2 days ago and i think she is awesome!:p

2008_0726chameleon0001-1.jpg

2008_0726chameleon0004.jpg

2008_0726chameleon0001.jpg

Hope you like! Now I'm hooked and want a panther cham!

it is a exo terra heat light that i just had in my desk at the time i'm trying out different bulbs now to see which ones are good

Congratulations! I'm a new cham mommie as well, and have also started with a female veiled. I have had her around 3 weeks, and I agree with you completely, they are wonderful! :D

Ok I was waiting to see if anyone saw something they thought was out of ordinary so I wasnt just jumping to conclusions. It may be the pictures or just me but it looks to me part of her tail might be dead. For one it isnt very long and 2 it looks skinny and black at the end. Is the back end of it black and thin. If so you might want to get her to the vet. Ive read it will either fall off and be ok or spread up the tail. If it is spreading def get her to a vet so they can amputate the tail up to a point where there is still blood flow. You can put neosporin on it to fight against infection.

By the way WELCOME and yes chams are very addicting. Definatly read Brads website at least 10 times lol. Ive read it quite a few times and I dont even own a veiled. It is very very informative and straight to the point.

Back
Top Bottom